SILCOLAPSE 432 may either be used as delivered, or it may first be diluted in water or in an amount of the medium to be defoamed. In this case, the water is added to the antifoam slowly whilst gently stirring.
It is not recommended to proceed in the opposite manner.
Remark: SILCOLAPSE 432 may decant during prolonged storage without loss of antifoam properties. A rehomogenisation is then necessary with a helix stirrer or a recirculation system using a pump.
If SILCOLAPSE 432 is used in formulation, we advise a homogenisation just before the introduction.
|SILCOLAPSE 432 may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 9 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE 432 is a non-ionic, polydimethylsiloxanic oil based, aqueous emulsion.
Product containing 30 % of active ingredients, recommended for the prevention, control or the elimination of foams in aqueous media.
- VERY EASILY DISPERSED IN AQUEOUS MEDIA
- UNIFORM DILUTION THAT IS STABLE OVER TIME
- HIGH ANTIFOAMING EFFICIENCY, especially at high temperatures.
SILCOLAPSE 432 has numerous applications in areas such as:
- Textile: conventional dying, high temperature dying,printing and finishing, desizing of fibres, washing, etc.
- Detergency: washing liquids.
- Gas / petroleum: alcanolamine purging of gas.
- Agrochemical: aqueous dispersion of plant protective products.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America