|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Plastic lined steel drum.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE 414 is a non-ionic aqueous emulsion based on polydimethylsiloxane oil.
It has 15% active matter content and is recommended for the prevention, control or elimination of foam in aqueous systems.
- Easy to use: it can be used as delivered or pre-diluted in water or in the aqueous system to be defoamed.
- Highly efficient at all pH's, Low dose efficiency, of around 10 to 1000 mg per kg of system to be defoamed.
- Chemically inert with regards to the substance to be defoamed therefore leaving its properties unchanged.
SILCOLAPSE 414 is multi-purpose: it therefore has applications in all types of industries that are faced with problems of controlling problem foams in aqueous systems.
- Chemicals and petrochemicals:
- Distillation, extraction, evaporation, filtration
- Polymerisation of latex
- Propylene oxide production
- Acrylonitrile synthesis
- Compounding of latex for mortars
- Conventional dyeing, finishing, etc.
- Processing of synthetic latex
Finishing of leathers
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|