When stored in its original packaging at a temperature between –20°C and +50°C, BLUESIL RES 9515 may be stored for up to 12 months from its date of manufacture.
Comply with the storage instructions and expiry date marked on the packaging.
Beyond this date, Bluestar Silicones no longer guarantees that the product meets the sales specifications.
|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL RES 9515
BLUESIL RES 9515 is a solventless methyl silicone resin which has been specially designed for mould release of:
· Cast polyurethane elastomers as well as soft and rigid PU foams. The following examples can be mentioned: Dashboards, shoe soles, upholstery, thermal insulation and sound proofing materials.
· Melamine, phenolic, polyester and epoxy resins.
In these demoulding applications, BLUESIL RES 9515 offers the following advantages:
- Odour free (solvent free).
- Very easy to use.
- Proven efficiency.
- Excellent adherence to the mould surface.
- The moulded articles have an excellent surface finish.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Reduces mould fouling.
- Easy cleaning.
BLUESIL RES 9515 is used:
- As mould release agent on metal moulds.
- As protective agent on moulds and membranes made of RTV silicone rubber.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|