|STORAGE t < +40°C IN ITS ORIGINAL PACK||No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic film (outer packaging - cardboard box) For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity".||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;GADSL;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 25 U
Silicone master batch compound, vulcanising on heating after addition of 2.4 -dichloro benzoyl peroxide
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Protection
- Easy processing (good green properties).
- No post curing or slight post curing.
- High mechanical properties and in particular, a good compromise between elongation at break and tear strength.
- Good heat stability, up to 250°C.
- Wide possibilities for post-filling and blending with the "Mix & Fix" master batch range.
BLUESIL MF 25 U can be used for moulding, injection and extrusion of articles with good mechanical properties.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|