SILCOLEASE EMULSION 70840 is generally used with a catalyst, e.g. SILCOLEASE EMULSION CATALYST 70827 A and if required, with a crosslinker, e.g. SILCOLEASE EMULSION CROSSLINKER 71806.
Recommended formulation, typical:
SILCOLEASE EMULSION 70840 ................................ 100 parts
SILCOLEASE EMULSION CATALYST 70827 A ……… 4 to 7 parts
Diluent water ……………………….sufficient for solids content > 8 %
It is recommended to dilute the emulsion by adding water whilst stirring moderately and then adding the catalyst and the other co-products as required.
|SILCOLEASE EMULSION 70840 may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLEASE EMULSION 70840
SILCOLEASE EMULSION 70840 is a SILICONE EMULSION intended for the RELEASE COATING OF PAPERS and various other substrates, except papers used for food contact.
SILCOLEASE EMULSION 70840 cures by a polycondensation reaction in the presence of an organic tin compound forming an ELASTOMERIC COATING.
- Emulsion suited to COATING ON ALL TYPES OF MACHINES, and especially on PAPER MACHINES.
- Easy to use.
- Little foaming on processing.
- Good catalysed bath stability.
- Good compatibility with the usual film-forming thickening agents.
- Relatively insensitive to organic inhibitors.
- On-reel post curing.
RELEASE COATINGS for:
- Adhesive protectors (envelopes, personal care, labels, etc.).
- Industrial uses (transfer papers, tape, etc.).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America