|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store above freezing. Store in closed original container at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLEASE EMULSION 70840
SILCOLEASE EMULSION 70840 is a SILICONE EMULSION intended for the RELEASE COATING OF PAPERS and various other substrates, except papers used for food contact.
SILCOLEASE EMULSION 70840 cures by a polycondensation reaction in the presence of an organic tin compound forming an ELASTOMERIC COATING.
- Emulsion suited to COATING ON ALL TYPES OF MACHINES, and especially on PAPER MACHINES.
- Easy to use.
- Little foaming on processing.
- Good catalysed bath stability.
- Good compatibility with the usual film-forming thickening agents.
- Relatively insensitive to organic inhibitors.
- On-reel post curing.
RELEASE COATINGS for:
- Adhesive protectors (envelopes, personal care, labels, etc.).
- Industrial uses (transfer papers, tape, etc.).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|