|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Food Contact;Heavy Metals|
SILCOLEASE POLY 11367 E2
SILCOLEASE RESIN 11367 is a solventless silicone polymer used for RELEASE COATING OF PAPERS, FILMS and various substrates.
Vinyl Functional Fluid
Food Contact;Heavy Metals
- Excellent anti-adherence at high peeling speeds.
- Release properties well adapted to different adhesive types and various modes of adhesive coating.
- Good stability of catalysed baths
- Good anchorage on the surface of various film and paper substrates.
RELEASE COATING of backings for
- Adhesive protectors (labels, envelopes, personal care...)
- Adhesive tapes.
- Industrial applications.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|