SILCOLEASE UV POLY 200 requires use of a photoinitiator, such as SILCOLEASE UV CATA 243. For modification of release properties, release control additives such as SILCOLEASE UV RCA 200 or SILCOLEASE UV RCA 251 may be used with SILCOLEASE UV POLY 200. Please consult Elkem Silicones Technical Service for formulating guidelines and assistance.
|SILCOLEASE UV POLY 200 may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 50°C / 122°F for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLEASE UV POLY 200
SILCOLEASE UV POLY 200 is a UV cure epoxy functional silicone polymer. This product is one component of a system designed for adhesive release applications and is suitable for coating onto various paper and film substrates.
- Rapid curing at room temperature
- Suitable for coating onto temperature sensitive substrates (films and direct thermal papers)
- Formulated bath will remain stable and viable for extended time periods with proper handling
- Cure not inhibited by oxygen; nitrogen inerting not required
RELEASE COATING of liners for pressure sensitive adhesives used in:
- Labels, envelopes, forms, and medical and personal care products
- Adhesive tapes
- Industrial products
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America