|Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store in tightly closed original container. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Food Contact;Heavy Metals|
SILCOLEASE UV POLY 200
Silcolease® UV POLY 200 is a silicone polymer curing under U.V. radiation suitable for release applications involving papers, plastic films and various substrates.
Food Contact;Heavy Metals
- Polymerisation at room temperature,
- Suitable for coating of thermosensitive films,
- Very high catalysed bath stability,
- Good retention of silicones on the surface of the various materials.
RELEASE COATING of backings for :
- Adhesive protectors (labels, envelopes, personal care...)
- Adhesive tapes
- Industrial uses.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|