|CAF 99 AXAD A BLACK may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS|
CAF 99 AXAD A BLACK
CAF 99® AXAD is a two component room temperature cure silicone elastomer. It is designed for use in sealing and bonding applications. A black, thixotropic elastomer, CAF 99® AXAD cures quickly at room temperature without releasing acetic acid, providing high mechanical properties and very good heat stability with excellent adhesion properties on many surfaces.
Adhesion;Gasketing;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
1 Part RTV Acetoxy
• Cures quickly at room temperature without release of acetic acid
• Curing time can be accelerated with temperature
• Good deep section cure
• Very high mechanical performance levels
• Very good heat stability
• Primerless adhesion on many surfaces
• Good resistance to chemical agents.
CAF 99 AXAD BLACK is mainly used in sealing and bonding applications for :
- Household electrical appliances :
- oven fascias,
- oven door staples,
- oven door windows,
- vitroceramic hobs.
- Glass bonding applications :
- bonding of boat port-hole glass,
- cockpit windows.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America