|CAF 36 may be stored at a temperature between 2 °C/ 36 °F and 30 °C/ 86 °F for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;GADSL;RoHS;VOC;WEEE|
One component silicone elastomer:
- HIGH HEAT STABILITY
Adhesion;Gasketing;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
1 Part RTV Acetoxy
- Stable at very high temperatures: up to 350 °C
- Adhesion to many substrates, even at high temperature
- Resistant to chemicals
- Water and humidity resistant
CAF 36 PEX is a non-flowing, room temperature vulcanising silicone elastomer, specially designed for professional users.
It is generally used for sealing applications, but also for bonding and for high temperature protection.
- Industrial bonding / sealing applications
- Heating engineering
- Industrial ovens
- Household electrical and industrial heating equipment
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America