|CAF 33 TRANSLUCENT may be stored at a temperature between 2 °C/ 36 °F and 30 °C/ 86 °F for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS|
CAF 33 TRANSLUCENT
CAF 33 is a room temperature curing silicone elastomer:
- Non FLOWING.
- BLACK, WHITE, TRANSLUCENT.
1 Part RTV Acetoxy
- Resists very high temperatures.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Adhesion to many surfaces.
- High resistance to chemical agents.
- Resistance to water and humidity.
This product is more specifically intended for industrial customers who use it for bonding/sealing in various applications:
- sealing on engines,
- bonding/sealing of sunroofs.
- Domestic appliances:
- bonding of oven door brackets,
- sealing of washing machine tanks.
- miscellaneous bonding applications.
- sealing of molding compartments,
- bonding of HCR silicones,
- sealing of industrial rotary machines (pumps, turbines, compressors).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America