It is recommended to apply BLUESIL PASTE B 431 onto clean and dry surfaces (degreased if necessary).
BLUESIL PASTE B 431 is applied with a brush, with a paint brush, with a spatula or with a paste gun.
BLUESIL PASTE B 431 can be diluted in aliphatic or chlorinated solvents to facilitate its application when being applied in thin coats.
|BLUESIL PASTE B 431 may be stored at a temperature below 40°C / 104°F for up to 36 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;WEEE|
BLUESIL PASTE B 431
BLUESIL PASTE B 431 is a polydimethylsiloxanic oil based silicone paste together with inert fillers.
This paste is particularly use for static lubrication problems, low temperature electrical insulation applications and electrical protection in aggressive atmospheres.
Paste ＆ Grease
- Low temperature resistance (-60°C ).
- Resistance to acidic atmospheres.
- Self-levelling paste.
- Chemically inert on most substances.
- protection of electrical equipment (on board terminal boxes, connectors) against humidity and corrosive atmospheres.
- Various low temperature sealing applications.
- Protection against the cold for formed in place gaskets.
- Lubrication of small mechanisms operating at extreme temperatures (-60°C + 200°C ) such as in air conditioning or refrigerated chambers.
- Lubrication of aluminium on steel or of aluminium on itself.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America