It is recommended to apply BLUESIL PASTE 408 onto clean and dry surfaces (degreased if necessary).
BLUESIL PASTE 408 is applied with a brush, with a paint brush, with a spatula or with a paste gun.
BLUESIL PASTE 408 can be diluted in aliphatic or chlorinated solvents to facilitate its application when being applied in thin coats.
|BLUESIL PASTE 408 may be stored at a temperature below 40°C / 104°F for up to 36 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Drinking Water;ELV;Heavy Metals;RoHS;WEEE|
BLUESIL PASTE 408
BLUESIL PASTE 408 is a polydimethylsiloxanic oil based silicone paste together with inert fillers. This paste is particularly adapted to electrical insulation, protection, and generally for small lubricating applications.
Paste ＆ Grease
Drinking Water;ELV;Heavy Metals;RoHS;WEEE
- Chemically inert.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Stability of properties over a wide temperature range (–40°C to +200°C).
- Protection of electrical equipment (terminal boxes, connectors, ignition circuits, cable ends).
- Protection against humidity and conductive dusts.
- Mould release for rubbers and plastics, etc…
- Lubrication of small, slow mechanisms (guide shafts, runners, electrical closing systems, thread, etc) having to operate at extreme temperatures.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America