It is recommended to apply BLUESIL PASTE 340 onto clean and dry surfaces (degreased if necessary).
BLUESIL PASTE 340 is applied with a brush, with a paint brush, with a spatula or with a paste gun.
BLUESIL PASTE 340 can be diluted in aliphatic or chlorinated solvents to facilitate its application when being applied in thin coats.
|BLUESIL PASTE 340 may be stored at a temperature below 40 °C/ 104 °F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;WEEE|
BLUESIL PASTE 340
BLUESIL PASTE 340 is a polydimethylsiloxanic oil based silicone paste together with inert fillers. This paste is has good thermal conductivity properties.
Paste ＆ Grease
- Good thermal dissipation
- Low variation in viscosity over a wide temperature range up to
- Chemically inert
- Good dielectric properties.
- Protection of electrical circuits.
- Production of thermal seals for gauges and sensors.
- Sealing between resistors and metal parts in household electrical appliance.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America