It is recommended to apply BLUESIL PAST 7 onto clean and dry surfaces (degreased if necessary).
BLUESIL PAST 7 is applied with a brush, with a paint brush, with a spatula or with a paste gun.
BLUESIL PAST 7 can be diluted in aliphatic or chlorinated solvents to facilitate its application when being applied in thin coats.
|STORAGE t < +40°C IN ITS ORIGINAL PACK||No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic lined steel drum. Suitable plastic material.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;VOC;WEEE|
BLUESIL PASTE 7
BLUESIL PAST 7 is a polydimethylsiloxanic oil based silicone paste together with inert fillers. This paste is particularly adapted to mould release applications in the rubber, plastics and timber industries, etc.
Paste ＆ Grease
- Does not burn onto the moulds.
- Reduces maintenance.
- Reduces the part reject rate.
- Improves the appearance on the moulded parts.
- Mould release agent in various industries, notably in the plastics processing industry.
- Manufacture of low pressure laminates in phenolic resins or polyesters.
- Lubrification of systems containing plastics.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|