It is recommended that BLUESIL VACUUM GRS be applied to clean dry surfaces. It may be applied using a brush, paint brush, spatula or grease gun.
When applying a thin coat, it is possible to dilute the product in an aliphatic, aromatic or chlorinated solvent.
Equipment may be cleaned using the same solvents.
|BLUESIL VACUUM GRS may be stored at a temperature below 40 °C/ 104 °F for up to 36 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;WEEE|
BLUESIL VACUUM GRS
BLUESIL VACUUM GRS is a silicone paste based on polydimethyl siloxane oil and inert fillers.
This paste is especially intended for use in industrial and laboratory lubrication applications. It is used to lubricate taps and valves fitted to equipment working under vacuum.
It is also widely used as a high viscosity grease for valves and taps.
Paste ＆ Grease
- Low vapour tension up to , enabling low residual pressure to be achieved.
- Highly water repellent resists very well to water wash out.
- Chemically inert: non corrosive on metals and no plasticising effect on rubbers or plastics.
- Very little variation in viscosity as a function of temperature.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures of between - and + in continuous use and of over when exposed for short periods.
- Resistance to chemical agents: resists to solvents, resists oxidation and remains unaltered by mineral and vegetal oils.
- Anti-seizing: greasing of metal taps and fittings and of laboratory glassware, when a higher viscosity is required than tap grease.
- Assembly of elastomer seals or O-rings for easy fitting and better protection in installations working under vacuum.
- Protection of moving parts in an environment in which the there is a high risk of liquid splashing. The high water repellency of silicone pastes give excellent results in terms of water wash out.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America