It is recommended that BLUESIL TAP GRS be applied to clean dry surfaces. It may be applied using a brush, paint brush, spatula or grease gun.
When applying a thin coat, it is possible to dilute the product in an aliphatic, aromatic or chlorinated solvent.
Equipment may be cleaned using the same solvents.
|BLUESIL TAP GRS may be stored at a temperature below 40°C / 104°F for up to 36 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;WEEE|
BLUESIL TAP GRS
BLUESIL TAP GRS is a silicone paste based on polydimethyl siloxane oil and inert fillers.
This paste is especially intended for use in industrial lubrication applications.
It is used in industry and in laboratories to grease taps and valves that operate at very high or low temperatures or that are used with water or corrosive chemicals.
Paste ＆ Grease
- Highly water repellent resists very well to water wash out.
- Very little variation in viscosity as a function of temperature.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures of between – and + in continuous use and of over when exposed for short periods.
- Chemically inert: non corrosive on metals and no plasticising effect on rubbers or plastics.
- Resistance to chemical agents: resists to solvents, remains unaltered by mineral and vegetal oils, resists oxidation and does not gum up.
- Anti-seizing: greasing of metal taps and fittings and of laboratory glassware.
- Greasing of slow or low speed coefficient mechanisms, in very humid or corrosive atmospheres.
- Assembly of elastomer seals O-rings for easy fitting and better protection.
- Protection of moving parts in an environment in which the there is a high risk of liquid splashing. The high water repellency of silicone pastes give excellent results in terms of water wash out.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America