|CAF 30 WHITE may be stored at a temperature between 2 °C/ 36 °F and 30 °C/ 86 °F for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;WEEE|
CAF 30 WHITE
CAF 30 is a one-component silicone elastomer that cures at room temperature:
- WHITE, BLACK, TRANSLUCENT (standard), RED, GREY, BLUE (on request).
1 Part RTV Acetoxy
- Choice of colors.
- Good heat stability.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Adhesion to many surfaces.
- Resists water and humidity.
- Quick curing.
- High elongation at break.
It is mainly intended for professional customers as a flexible bonding agent to provide sealing, bonding and protection, etc.
Its high elongation/break properties allow it to absorb significant differential expansion movement.
- Bonding/sealing in the industrial sector.
- Sealing of side windows on trains.
- Sealing of heat sources (ovens, heat exchangers, steam circuits, water heaters).
- Bonding of HCR silicones.
- General servicing and maintenance applications in various sectors: automotive, aeronautical, railways, chemicals, industry, etc.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America