|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in tightly closed original container. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Vulcanises at room temperature on contact with moisture in the air. For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity". Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;WEEE|
CAF 30 WHITE
CAF 30 is a one-component silicone elastomer that cures at room temperature:
- WHITE, BLACK, TRANSLUCENT (standard), RED, GREY, BLUE (on request).
1 Part RTV Acetoxy
- Choice of colors.
- Good heat stability.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Adhesion to many surfaces.
- Resists water and humidity.
- Quick curing.
- High elongation at break.
It is mainly intended for professional customers as a flexible bonding agent to provide sealing, bonding and protection, etc.
Its high elongation/break properties allow it to absorb significant differential expansion movement.
- Bonding/sealing in the industrial sector.
- Sealing of side windows on trains.
- Sealing of heat sources (ovens, heat exchangers, steam circuits, water heaters).
- Bonding of HCR silicones.
- General servicing and maintenance applications in various sectors: automotive, aeronautical, railways, chemicals, industry, etc.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|