|LSR SELECT ™ 50 may be stored for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
LSR SELECT ™ 50
LSR SELECTTM is a patented, advanced system of materials designed to enhance the operation, control, flexibility, and productivity of LSR molding processes.
LSR SELECTTM platinum-catalyzed silicone elastomers are designed for liquid injection molding. LSR SELECTTM materials must be used in conjunction with curing additives to achieve rapid cure.
Available in a range of hardnesses from 20 to 70 durometer – Shore A, Elkem Silicones' LSR SELECTTM materials offer the same distinctive advantages of easy processing and release as our 2 part LSR products. In addition, this proven system gives you CONTROL to optimize your cure kinetics improving productivity and flexibility to achieve your precise results.
Now you can also create a repeatable, unique and precise durometer blend, as well as expand your range of applications for low temperature cure. With LSR SELECT™, you CONTROL your destiny.
LSR SELECT™ silicone elastomers are designed for manufacturing precision molded parts for industrial, consumer, and automotive applications. They may also be used for overmolding onto other polymers.
Liquid Silicone Rubber
- Improved productivity through controlled cure initiation resulting in time and money savings
- Increase in part acceptance using better process controls
- Better control over unique and precision hardness through material blending
- Enhanced productivity due to reduced downtime for purging and cleaning
- Optimization of capital investments with a shorter cycle time resulting in increased capacity per press
- Enhanced range of applications for low temperature molding and overmolding
North America;Central and South America