For more information, please download the TDS available in PDF format below.
|SILCOLEASE POLY 355 may be stored for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLEASE POLY 355
Silcolease® POLY 355 is a low vinyl content functional silicone polymer which when properly formulated and cured produces a crosslinked coating with adhesive release properties. As part of the Optima system, Silcolease® POLY 355 is designed for formulating flexibility to allow reductions in Pt catalyst and more cost effective process conditions. Blending Silcolease® POLY 355 with Silcolease® POLY 11365 provides the means to produce optimized coatings to meet a wide variety of application requirements. To complete the Optima coating system, a hydride functional siloxane crosslinker and platinum catalyst are added to the polymer to facilitate the curing reaction.
Vinyl Functional Fluid
• Excellent cure at reduced catalyst levels
• Fast cure at reduced temperature for thermally sensitive substrates
• Good cure at increased line speed
• Excellent coverage at low coat weight
• Anchorage to paper and film substrates
• Wide range of release levels possible with addition of release modifiers
• Excellent bath stability
• Premium release at low stripping speeds