SILBIONE® LSRs are supplied as kit-matched products. Parts A and B components are designed to be mixed in equal parts using standard liquid injection molding processing equipment and techniques. Airless mixing, metering and dispensing equipment are recommended.
- Kit matching, accurate measuring and complete mixing are essential factors in obtaining consistent results.
|SILBIONE LSR 4305 A may be stored at a temperature between -5 °C/ 23 °F and 30 °C/ 86 °F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILBIONE LSR 4305 A
SILBIONE® Liquid Silicone Rubbers (LSRs) are two-component platinum-catalyzed silicone elastomers designed for liquid injection molding healthcare and medical devices, including applications of less than 30 day implantation in the human body.
Available in 01 to 25 durometer Shore A, Elkem Silicones’ SILBIONE® LSRs offer the distinctive advantages of easy processing and easy release combined with high performance physical properties.
Designed specifically for healthcare applications, SILBIONE® LSRs meet or exceed testing requirements of United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Class VI. Biocompatibility testing addresses the categories of evaluation for cytotoxicity, skin sensitization and skin irritation specified in ISO 10993 for device use of less than 30 days duration.
Liquid Silicone Rubber
- Easy processing and convenient 1:1 mix ratio
- Excellent mold release for shorter cycle times
- Superior clarity
- High performance physicals – high tear and elongation; can be molded into thin-walled parts
- Rebound resilience characteristics – cushioning and non-tacky
- Rapid cure at elevated temperatures
- Can be post-cured, but post cure is not necessary to achieve desired physicals
- Easily pigmented
- Soft, skin-like feel when molded
|The easy processing and high performance physical properties of the SILBIONE® LSRs make them suitable for a broad range of applications including: |
- Fabrication of healthcare and medical devices, including less than 30 day implantation
- Skin contact parts like liners
- Orthopedic Insoles and cushioning applications
- Prosthetic liners
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America