|BLUESIL MF 8140 U may be stored at temperatures between -5°C / 23°F and 40°C / 104°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL MF 8140 U
BLUESIL MF 8140 U is a silicone master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the processing method).
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
- Slight refreshening after prolonged storage.
- Easy processing.
- No or very little post-curing.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Good heat stability up to 250°C.
- Major potential for post-filling and blending.
- Good compromise of mechanical properties.
- Easy to obtain bright colours.
- Very good resistance to oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV)
BLUESIL MF 8140 U although especially recommended for cabling, can be processed using traditional techniques and on equipment widely found in the rubber industry.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America