|BLUESIL MF 950 USP may be stored for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 950 USP
Silicone Master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanisation agent (chosen according to the processing method).
Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection
ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS
· Outstanding processing aptitude.
· No or very little post-curing.
· Good compromise of mechanical properties and especially good resilience.
· Good heat stability up to 200°.
· Major potential for blending with "Mix and Fix" range master batches.
· Easy to obtain bright colours using Bluestar Colour Base for HCR.
Extrusion, moulding and injection of translucent or coloured articles with a good compromise of properties and notably high resilience.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America