1. Mixing the two components
TCS 7550 A
TCS 7550 B
|Mixing ratio (by weight)||50||50|
Brookfield Viscosity of the blend, mPa.s
at 25°C - NFT 76102 - needle 6-speed 5 rpm-(approx.)
|60 000 |
2. Curing and processing recommendations
- Curing of BLUESIL TCS 7550 A&B takes place at a temperature between 100°C and 200°C. As an indication, the curing time at 160°C could be 3 minutes. Time and temperature depend on the thickness of the coating and on the fabric.
- BLUESIL TCS 7550 A&B can be applied by knife coating, transfer coating, screen printing...
- Adhesion to substrate will depend upon the curing conditions. A preliminary test is recommended to determine optimum cure conditions, and a temperature ramp-up in industrial ovens is always preferred to avoid bubbles and ensure best adhesion.
- When used as a glue between two coated or uncoated fabrics, the curing conditions could be 160°C for 3 min under 35 N/cm² pressure.
|BLUESIL TCS 7550B may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL TCS 7550B
BLUESIL TCS 7550 A&B is a two-component heat curing liquid silicone elastomer which cures by a polyaddition reaction.
All products from the Textile Coating Silicone product line are specially engineered for textile coating applications
Adhesion;Coating;Fabric Coating;Fire Protection;High Temperature Protection;Hydrophobing;Protection;UV resistant;Water Repellency
2 Part RTV
Fast cure at elevated temperature.
Long bath life at room temperature (> 16 h).
Good fire resistance.
Low thermal conductivity (high insulation properties).
High bond strength without primer on coated and uncoated fabrics.
Can be processed by knife coating, transfer coating, screen printing...
- Industrial and high performance textile coatings for example thermal insulation
- Bonding of coated and uncoated fabrics
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America