Add 100 parts of SILBIONE RTV 4348 A LBQ to 100 parts of SILBIONE RTV4348 B LBQ.
In case of bi-cartridge, follow the instruction of the case.
Gently press dispenser lever to check that the two components are coming out simultaneously. Insert the mixing rod on the cartridge. If required, apply an oral tip.
Warning: for mixing use only clean steel or plastic vessels.
Cross-linking of RTV vulcanising by polyaddition reaction may be inhibited by contact with products like:
- heavy metal salts
- sulphur and derivatives
- catalysts of epoxy resins
- latex gloves
|SILBIONE RTV 4348 B LBQ may be stored at a temperature below 40°C / 104°F for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Healthcare Class I|
SILBIONE RTV 4348 B LBQ
SILBIONE RTV Light Body
Quick is a
two components silicone elastomer which cures at room temperature by
polyaddition curing reaction (ratio 1:1).
2 Part RTV
Healthcare Class I
- Excellent reproduction of details because of the good hydrophilic properties of the product.
- Good mechanical properties.
- Low linear shrinkage.
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing.
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Good release properties with organic resin and hydrated plaster of Paris.
- Biocompatibility and no toxicity.
- Good hydrophilic.
This product is specially formulated for double print technique in
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa