1. Mixing the two components
- The curing reaction can be inhibited by contact with certain materials containing metal salts (tin for example), amines or sulphur. A preliminary test is always recommended.
TCS 7552 A
TCS 7552 B
|Mixing ratio (by weight)||100||10|
Brookfield Viscosity of the blend, mPa.s
at 25°C - NFT 76102 - needle 6-speed 5 rpm-(approx.)
|50 000 |
|Pot life at 25°C, hours||> 16 |
- Curing of BLUESIL TCS 7552 A&B takes place at a temperature between 100°C and 200°C. As an indication, the curing time at 150°C is approximately 3 minutes. Time and temperature depend on the thickness of the coating and on the fabric.
- BLUESIL TCS 7552 A&B can be applied by knife coating, transfer coating…
- Adhesion to substrate will depend upon the curing conditions. A preliminary test is recommended to determine optimum cure conditions, and a temperature ramp-up in industrial ovens is always preferred to avoid bubbles and ensure best adhesion.
|BLUESIL TCS 7552 B may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 40°C / 104°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL TCS 7552 B
BLUESIL TCS 7552 A&B is a two-component heat curing liquid silicone elastomer which cures by a polyaddition reaction.
All products from the Textile Coating Silicone product line are specially engineered for textile coating applications.
Coating;Fabric Coating;High Temperature Protection;Hydrophobing;Protection;UV resistant;Water Repellency
2 Part RTV
Medium viscosity, easily pumpable.
Can be processed by knife coating, transfer coating...
Long bath life at room temperature (> 16 h).
High adhesion without primer on textiles from different origins.
High mechanical properties, high elongation.
- Industrial and high performance textile coatings.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America