|BLUESIL MF 135 U may be stored at temperatures between -5°C / 23°F and 40°C / 104°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 135 U
BLUESIL MF 135 UT is a silicone Master-batch, vulcanizing under heat after addition of a vulcanizing agent (chosen according to the transformation procedure).
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS
- Slight replastification after prolonged storage.
- Easy to set up.
- No post-cure or slight post-cure.
- Low hardness, but good mechanical properties.
- Good stability up to 200°C.
- Wide range of reloading or blending.
Moulding, injection, extrusion of articles with good mechanical properties.
Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America