Trouble-free medical components manufacturing and high performance physical properties with silicone
Manufacturers of medical components use medical grade silicones in the production of a wide range of products such as respiratory masks, medical valves, medical fluids and wearable devices. Medical grade silicones used in these applications must be biocompatible, durable, flexible and provide protection of sensitive components.
Our Product Range for Medical Components include :
- Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) - designed for liquid injection molding
- High Consistency Rubber (HCR) - also known as Heat Cured Rubber, used for extrusion, compression molding, and transfer molding process
- Room Temperature Vulcanized (RTV) - used in low temperature molding or casting applications
- Silicone Adhesives - designed for medical device assembly
- Silicone Foams - room temperature curing, low density open cell foams
- Silicone Gels - for lightweight applications
- Electronic Silicone Adhesives (ESA) for medical electronic devices
At Elkem Silicones, we work closely with our customers to meet the highest quality standards and design customized easy-to-process and cost-effective Silbione® medical grades silicones that are safe for patients and end-users. We also offer complete support services throughout worldwide network, including reliable procurement and technical services.