CAF™ and CAF™ AXAD
CAF™ products (also known as RTV-1) are one component silicone elastomers that cure at room temperature:
- As soon as the product comes into contact with atmospheric moisture
- The cure rate increases with temperature and ambient humidity level
The CAF™ Activated AXAD & Bluesil™ ESA Products involves a two components system curing at room temperature.
The CAF™ AXAD technology contains:
- An accelerator (PART B) added to
- CAF™ acetoxy (one component room temperature vulcanizing, PART A)
The Bluesil™ ESA 8352 A&B is a quick curing two-component room temperature vulcanising silicone elastomer. It is chemically neutral.
Functions and applications examples
- Microwaves oven: Bonding of double-glazing insulation & Bonding of front panel Adhesion
- Vitroceramic Hobs: Bonding hobs on metal/plastic frames & Bonding of hobs with visible gasket
- Ovens: Bonding of inner, outer glasses / insulation & Bonding of brackets, profile metallic elements
- Washing machine: Sealing during drum assembly
- Iron: Sealing & bonding of steam chamber, water box and ironing sole
- Electrical resistance: Maintain standard or high-performance resistance